1-2-3 Go - The Race Is On!
- Heat up the rice in the pouch, 2 minutes.
- While that is happening, cut the chicken into cubes.
- Put half of the rice packet into the bottom of the serving bowl.
- Heat up the chicken for about 30 seconds (optional but I prefer it).
- Layer the rest of bowl with
- - the chopped, heated chicken on top of the rice.
- - a handful of fresh greens. Any kind work but I usually use Arugula-Spinach blend.
- - half an avocado (also optional)
- - sometimes I add nuts or seeds for something crunchy.
- - pour on 2 tablespoons of sauce. Right now, I'm using a Sesame Coconut Thai sauce but Goddess Dressing is also pretty fantastic.
Note: The nutrition label was generated at happyforks.com using their free recipe analyzer tool.